2015 Print Edition (U.S.)
2011 Print Edition (Worldwide)
THE ULTIMATE SEARCH BOOK(s)
by Lori Carangelo
NOW THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO SEARCH:
(1) Search the USA with the e-BOOK EDITION
- Amazon for Kindle, iPad, PC – www.amazon.com/dp/0806357290
(2) Search the USA with the 2015 PRINT EDITION
(3) Search WORLDWIDE with the 2011 PRINT EDITION that includes resources in all 50 states and 200 countries.
Each edition reveals how to find anyone, nationwide, dead or alive, for little or no expense, including adoptees and “birth” parents, even without a known name and despite sealed records.
The "U.S." e-book and print edition also now has an ADDENDUM containing examples of actual original and amended birth certificates and several hard-to-find forms one may find useful for eliciting information to speed one's search.
For FREE access, ask your local library to order BOTH the 2015 U.S. print edition and the 2011 WORLDWIDE print edition, direct from the publisher at Genealogical.com.
from the files of AMERICANS FOR OPEN RECORDS (AmFOR)
"It is more comprehensive than any book
of its kind."
- Keith Rose, Director, LDS Family History Center
"....If I had had The Ultimate Search Book when I began my career as a
missing persons investigator, it would have saved me thousands of hours
of fruitless research in the wrong direction...."
- Feederick C. Hoyer, Jr., president/investigator, Compufind; adoptee, & co-author of best-selling Find Them Fast, Find Them Now.
INSTANT GRATIFICATION!! Find 'em NOW !!!
NEW!!...Now you can have it all... The author, who has helped over 20,000 adoptees & parents to reconnect, reveals "insider: & "underground" "how to" secrets so YOU can find anyone or information about yourself or others--Discover current names & whereabouts of adoptees & parents whose names are kept sealed in court files--also missing children, former classmates, sweethearts, debtors, heirs, prisoners, military buddies--ANYONE, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
Green Ribbon Campaign
for Open Records