“Twice Denied DNA Testing in Violation of Innocence Protection Act.”
JOSEPH GARCIA - (L) 1989 at arrest; (Center) 1989 Police Sketch of Suspect; (R) 2014 Joe after 25 years in prison
- SIGN JOSEPH'S PETITION
- JOSEPH’s STORY -
Amazon.com for Kindle
- CONTACT JOSEPH (prison address at bottom of page)
- DEATH ROW and LIFER EXONERATIONS
PAST MISTAKES – and the Carefully Crafted CENTRAL COAST RAPIST – the true story of a mother’s failed dreams, an ambitious young female Prosecutor who carefully crafted a non-existent serial rapist, and a man with a dark past, an angel on his shoulder and a will to survive. Women were certainly his downfall. But was he The Central Coast Rapist? PART 1 of Joseph Belarde Garcia's life spans more than half a century from Hollywood in its heyday to the bloody snake-pit of the prison underworld. The cast of characters includes movie stars, Mafioso, famous killers, prison gang leaders, fallen women, and credible supporters. PART 2 exposes the conspiracy to convict an innocent man based on his PAST MISTAKES, the nine women who accused him, and his 25-year struggle for freedom and exoneration. Available from Amazon at amzn.com/dp/B019LQKCXI.
“Past Mistakes is a page turner that takes readers to dark places without having to hide under the bed.”
- Esther G. Walker, Braille Living Skills Teacher and Author
“A true crime story in search of a true criminal.”
- Jerry Lemas, Identity Theft Prevention consultant
“I can’t wait for the movie.”
- Daisy Sollecito, Adventure Travel Coordinator
JOSEPH BELARDE GARCIA - #H-01695
A-YARD, LAGUNA 127-L
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTION FOR MEN (CIM)
PO BOX 368
CHINO, CA 92708
Read these Wrongfully Convicted and others imprisoned adoptees’ stories in Chosen Children:
- Adoptee JOHNNY GARRETT was executed before the actual murderer confessed.
- Adoptee BRUCE LISKER was released, not exonerated.
- Adoptees MARTY TANKLEFF and CODEE WHEELER were released, not exonerated.
- AmFOR-assisted adoptee ALAN NORTHROP, released, exonerated, found birth family
- JOEL DOMINGUES, in prison, read his story in “Blood Relatives”
- JOE GARCIA (not formally adopted but had several step-dads) remains in prison, denied a DNA Test, his story detailed in “Past Mistakes”
“People v Garcia” - 6,000 Pages of Trial Transcripts